BUNGALOW 4/5 PEOPLE
- Size 27 sqm / 290 sqft
- Sleeps 5 adults
- Master bedroom (double bed 135 cm. wide / 3'28'').
- Twin bedroom with third bunk bed (beds 80 cm. wide / 2'62'').
- Central living/dining area with TV.
- Kitchen equipped with 2 burner hob, microwave and small fridge.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Bungalow access with stairs, not flat access.
- Roof terrace
- Garden pitch with garden table, chairs and sunloungers.
- Location not close to the beach, but close to the play-area and animal park
The customer must bring linens, towels and tea towels (option rented onCamping)
*Prices 10 % taxes included, bed-linen and towels not included
ARE NOT ALLOWED
Bungalows FOR 2-3 people
- Surface area of 23 m2.
- Maximum Capacity of 2 adults and 1 child under 10.
- 1 Bedroom with a 140 cm double bed.
- Possibility for a child to stay: extra bed measuring 80 cm.
- Kitchen equipped with 2 stove burners, a microwave and small fridge.
- Kitchenware (plates, glasses, dishes, cutlery, frying pans, pots, a paella dish, a salad bowl, a colander, cups, tray and coffee pot).
- It does not come with a blender, toaster or washing up liquid.
- Bathroom with shower
- Porch with table and garden chairs.
- Small living-dining room with TV.
- Bookings may be made via our website booking engine or by calling +34 942 679 359.
- To make a booking, we require a 50% deposit of your total stay. If you book by telephone, such payment will be made by bank transfer. If you book via our website booking engine, you need to provide a credit card number in order to be charged said deposit.
- The minimum stay in July and August is of 5 nights.
- The deposit will be deducted from the total bill of your stay.
- Cancelling the booking 30 days or more in advance will result in losing 50% of the deposit.
- Cancelling less than 30 days in advance will result in losing 100% of the deposit. If you do not show up on the first day of your booking, the whole reservation will be cancelled.
- You will be assigned a bungalow upon arrival.
- Bookings are personal and non-transferrable.
- You must pay the total amount for the booking upon arrival, even if you leave before the agreed date.
- The number of people staying in a bungalow may never exceed the maximum number permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- Check-in is at 14:00 and check-out is at 11:00.
- You will be required to provide a credit card number upon arrival as a deposit in case of damages, as guests must leave the bungalow in the same conditions as they found it (this involves tidying up, cleaning and throwing away rubbish).
- Smoking inside the bungalows is forbidden.
The client should bring their own sheets, towels and dish cloths (you may purchase these at the Campsite).
Children pay an additional supplement of €6.25 € per day of stay.
ARE NOT ALLOWED
Booking and cancellation policy